Were you aware that food companies add chemicals to their products that stimulate hunger and disrupt normal appetite control?
It's a clever (but downright devious) strategy for selling more food and boosting the profits of food corporations.
But the truth about these chemicals -- known as excitotoxins -- is never explained to consumers. The food companies don't want you to know that these chemicals cause obesity, infertility, migraines and cancer, among other health problems.
Dirty food company secrets revealed!
Now, in an exclusive Mike Adams interview, Dr. Russell Blaylock reveals the startling truth about these common taste-enhancing chemicals: monosodium glutamate, aspartame, yeast extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, autolyzed proteins and more!
Download the full interview right now at the link below.
In this tell-all interview (see below), you'll learn:
* How MSG and aspartame are related to cancer, obesity, neurodegenerative diseases, and metabolic disorders.
* How food companies hide MSG on food labels by using a "secret code" of innocent-sounding ingredients.
* Why kids eating Splenda may end up with suppressed immune systems.
* How the manufacturers of artificial sweeteners enforce scientific censorship on the dangers of their products.
* The real reason why the American Diabetes Association won't speak out against aspartame.
* Why yeast extract is more dangerous than monosodium glutamate.
* The hidden link between soy and dementia.
* Why many foods labeled "all natural" aren't healthy -- or natural!
* How you can slow MSG and glutamate absorption using nutrients and herbs.
* How aspartame both causes and accelerates cancer.
* Why the pharmaceutical industry needs MSG to help create more patients.
... and much more. Read it yourself at:
Check your food labels now
How common are these dangerous ingredients? Check the ingredients labels of the food in your pantry right now. Look for yeast extract, aspartame or monosodium glutamate. Also check for any ingredient that's hydrolyzed or autolyzed. If you spot any of these, you have excitotoxins in your food!
You'll find these excitotoxins in:
* Diet soda
* "Sugar-free" drinks and sweets
* Canned soups
* Frozen pizza
* Vegetarian foods, including veggie burgers
* Snack chips
* Diabetic foods
* Salad dressing
* Breakfast sausage
* Beef jerky and chicken strips
* Frozen foods, even "natural" ones
* Instant dinner mixes
* Baby food
* Ranch-flavored dips and sauces
* Gravy mixes and dip mixes
* Bullion cubes and flavor packets
... and hundreds of other grocery products and restaurant foods.
As Dr. Russell Blaylock explains, these excitotoxin ingredients are known to promote:
* Neurological disorders
* Blurred vision
* Increased appetite / overeating
* Infertility and reproductive disorders
* Impaired brain function
* Cancer / brain tumors
* Heart damage and cardiovascular harm
* Endocrine system damage (affecting hormones)
If you suffer from any of these symptoms or conditions, it is imperative
that you download and read this interview today. Get it at
(Adobe Acrobat reader required.)
To your health,
- Mike Adams
Consumer health advocate
P.S. After you've read this report, feel free to forward it to your friends and family. Everyone needs to know this information in order to make safer food choices at the grocery store. You may also reproduce this report for non-commercial use or post it to your website, as long as you provide proper attribution and a link to us at www.NaturalNews.com