Skin cancer is a reality for many people these days. The ozone layer has been depleted by man-made chemicals, making us more susceptible to ultraviolet rays. Also, it's only been in the last 15 to 20 years that we realized we needed sunblock to protect us from those ultraviolet rays, so it's not any wonder that skin cancer has become more prevalent. While skin cancer is something that many have to deal with, there are alternative ways to treat skin cancer. One of the relatively new ways to treat skin cancer is with eggplant and vinegar. Eggplants have glycoalkaloids, a substance known to kill skin cancer cells without affecting the healthy cells around them. Here is how to treat skin cancer with eggplant and vinegar.
Things You'll Need:
Glass jar with Lid
1. Chop up your eggplant into small pieces.
2. Place your eggplant chunks into a glass jar, then pour in enough white vinegar to cover all the eggplant pieces.
3. Cap the jar tightly with your lid and then put your jar in the door of your refrigerator. Every time you go to the refrigerator to get something out of it then take your jar of eggplant and vinegar and shake it up. In three days the liquid in the jar will turn a golden brown color.
4. Strain the eggplant pieces out of the liquid, and keep the liquid in the glass jar and refrigerated.
5. Soak a cotton ball in the remaining liquid at least twice a day and put it on your melanoma. Tape it there with surgical tape.
6. Repeat Step 5 for at least two weeks or until the melanoma is gone.
Tips & Warnings
* Consider dabbing the liquid on the melanoma with a cotton ball several times a day if you don't want to tape a soaked cotton ball to your melanoma.
* After a few days of treatment with the liquid you will notice that your melanoma will become quite painful. This is normal and will go away within a few weeks. You should be under the care of a doctor while trying the eggplant and vinegar melanoma cure. This way your doctor can keep an eye on your melanoma and see how the treatment is working. Also, if you run into any problems, he'll be there to help.
Baking Soda and pH Levels
with Baking Soda